Old 26-06-2003, 03:20 PM
Frogleg

Default Lots of Morning Glory seeds

On 25 Jun 2003 15:39:16 GMT, (KatoKirk) wrote:

Well, when we rented a house a couple years ago I had them climbing all over a
chainlink fence in the backyard. I didn't want to leave any of the plants
behind so I cut them all down in the fall and dried them, then while my husband
worked on his cars in the garage, I sat outside in a lawnchair and a bowl on my
lap and divided the seeds from the pods. Just turned out to be about a 3/4
grocery bag full. The rest is history.

Thank you for the explanation. Consider (growing and) shelling peas,
needlepoint, reading, complaining, or going to the movies once you get
about a half-cupful of any non-culinary seed. I know it's hard to toss
any useful plant seed (or cutting or offshoot), but there *are*
practical limits. :-) Nevertheless, your offer *is* very kind. You
might look up seed savers exchange sites and get something you want in
return.