Old 26-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Jen in Chicago

Default It's bad enough someone destroyed my peony but now...

The stupid condo landscapers crushed my newly planted Blue Angel
Hosta!!! Stupid flkssfjh;akfjh landscapers!

Then my normally sweet DF goes and acts all irritated with ME because
if we're not supposed to plant anything in the common area, he can't
blame them for trampling it. (We live on an end unit in the back) You
would think the f$#@#$%$ing landscapers would recognize a 12" x 12"
hosta for chrissakes!! It's even in a back empty corner! All they
had to do was step OVER it!!! I would totally understand if there
weren't other people in the area who have planted the common grounds
and their flowers look beautiful and are untouched, but I guess since
mine are all young and new, they just look like weeds to the ignorant
fools. If you're going to be a f*&%$^#ing landscaper, learn something
about plants!!!!

Grrrrr.... okay trying to calm down. Idiots. Never mind that they
hacked the top 18 inches off the bushes out front and they're all
lopsided now. Fools.

Must get my own house... must get my own house.... Thanks for
listening.