Old 26-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] ants

Anyway, I'm not familiar with tanglefoot. Is this a spay?

You still have cats on your mind......

If so, I'm
thinking it might do the trick with ants climbing my humming bird feeder
bamboo pole hanger and getting into the feeder.?

They used to be a company that just sold gooey stuff. But they've
branched out: I found their website:

http://www.tanglefoot.com/

You indicate what kind of pest you have, and they tell which product
of theirs will solve the problem. For "ants", you can buy a gizmo to
wind around tree trunks (or poles, I suppose), and then paint with a
tub of "gunk" that will trap anything that walks over it. If you
type in "deer", you get a holographic mylar ribbon.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++