Old 26-06-2003, 04:20 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Those Bonsai Magazines

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrik Gistvall"
Subject: [IBC] Those Bonsai Magazines

Iris Cohen wrote:

Maybe I am reading the wrong magazines. I have two pet peeves.

..
Probably. I´ve found Bonsai Europe to be more in line with what you´re
looking for. Of course there are fantastic yamadori-trees styled in
incredible ways but also quite common nursery stock trained to bonsai.

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala Sweden

I second that. Bonsai Europe is a fantastic magazine and the trees are all
the same stuff I grow in OHIO. LOTS of color, great articles, great pics.
Well worth the extra "shipping" money.
Regards,
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++