Old 26-06-2003, 05:32 PM
animaux

Default Fungus Gnats - Tips?

You can buy the perfect remedy I know of he

http://www.gardensalive.com/item_dis...uctNumber=1962

You can also buy it for less he

http://www.greenfire.net/hot/P032.html

The key ingredient which attacks the larval stage is Bt-Israelensis-H-14. It is
a very specific strain of bacillus which works far better than ordinary
Bt Israelensis. It's more specific.

It does cost a bit, but has a two year shelf life and if you water your plants
once a month with a dose of it, you will never have another fungus gnat.

Victoria

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:33:39 -0400, "Scott" wrote:

Can anyone provide me with a non-chemical way of getting rid of fungus gnats
(affecting my indoor plants)? I have already reduced the amount of water
given to the plant, so I am looking for some home remedy to kill-off the
remaining eggs, larvae and flies.

Thanks for any help -