Old 26-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Rob Halgren

Default JA-RO-CA Enterprises Flasking Hood

That sounds encouraging. I'm tempted to ask if you'd be willing to
act as my agent in procuring one for me. But the cost of
transcendental shipment might not make such an arrangement practical.

Transcendental shipment is usually more than you want to pay. Don't
drink the 'kool-aid', regardless of what they promise you on the other
side. *grin*

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit