Old 26-06-2003, 07:20 PM
tippy1

Default Squash

Pat Kiewicz wrote:

tippy1 said:

tippy1 wrote:

I have a nice row of summer squash this year. However right in the
middle I have two plants that has very green leaves. But the veins of
the leaves are bright yellow. Any ideas?

I've had a couple of responses so far but neither seem to be the answer.
I've taken a couple of digital pictures that I could send if someone
thinks they might be able to identify the problem. Just let me know.
Thanks

Some squash varieties have a tendency to throw a few plants with leaves
that were streaked or mottled yellow (the golden acorns I used to grow were
especially prone to this).

Otherwise, the pattern you describe doesn't seem to fit any of the 'nutrient
deficiency' keys I've taken a (quick) look at.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

(attributed to Don Marti)

I have taken some digital pictures to my county ag agent and I'm waiting
for his response. Hopefully it's nothing that can't be fixed. But even
so, I will find out how to prevent it next year.
--

Squire