Old 26-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Doug Kanter

Default It's bad enough someone destroyed my peony but now...

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
t.net:

"Jen in Chicago" wrote in message
om...
The stupid condo landscapers crushed my newly planted Blue Angel
Hosta!!! Stupid flkssfjh;akfjh landscapers!

This is why god invented these:

http://www.springfieldarmory.com/prod-xdpstl-long.shtml

Small enough to fit into your bucket of garden tools. Good for
teaching your maintenance staff new skills, like "staying away".

Haha, funny. Why don't you suggest some of these:

http://www.wood.army.mil/577th/diver...es-on-wall.jpg

Much easier to deny culpability. The only problem is you need to remember
where you put them.

ROFL! If everyone is supposed to have just one soul mate, you must be mine!
:-) You're also a militant gardener, I take it?

hushed whisper: Have you ever waited outside all night for a
repeat-offender stray dog which digs in your lettuce rows, captured it,
taken it to the pound, removed its ID tag, and gone home?