Old 26-06-2003, 09:08 PM
paghat

Default It's bad enough someone destroyed my peony but now...

In article , Salty Thumb
wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
t.net:

"Jen in Chicago" wrote in message
om...
The stupid condo landscapers crushed my newly planted Blue Angel
Hosta!!! Stupid flkssfjh;akfjh landscapers!

This is why god invented these:

http://www.springfieldarmory.com/prod-xdpstl-long.shtml

Small enough to fit into your bucket of garden tools. Good for
teaching your maintenance staff new skills, like "staying away".

Haha, funny. Why don't you suggest some of these:

http://www.wood.army.mil/577th/diver...es-on-wall.jpg

Much easier to deny culpability. The only problem is you need to remember
where you put them.

But adhering to this to this easy-to-follow make-it-at-home plan:
http://eurekaweb.free.fr/image/bomb-neutron_s_fig1.gif
you pretty much don't need anything else.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"