Old 26-06-2003, 09:08 PM
Hank Pagel

Default water flls

GE clear silicone is the best, but like all silicone sealants it gives
off ammonia while it is curing. Be sure it is fully cured before it
contacts pond water. I have used it to hold coral together in salt
water tanks for years. I have never used the expandable foam (Great
Stuff) so I can't comment on it. My concern with foam is if it chips
off will the fish ingest it.
"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
mark wrote:
hi can I use silicon to fill in the cracks in my waterfall,I want to

use
silicon so the water will not run down the cracks but flow over

them,should
I still use a liner. I'm a newbee to the waterfall so any advice on

water
flow is appreciated.

Yes, if it is pure silicone and has no ingredients to
inhibit growth of mildew. GE makes a clear silicone
which is great.

--
Bonnie
NJ