Old 26-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Salty Thumb

Default It's bad enough someone destroyed my peony but now...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
et.net:

ROFL! If everyone is supposed to have just one soul mate, you must be
mine!

Not unless you are a woman.

:-) You're also a militant gardener, I take it?

Not a chance.

hushed whisper: Have you ever waited outside all night for a
repeat-offender stray dog which digs in your lettuce rows, captured
it, taken it to the pound, removed its ID tag, and gone home?

Ha ha no, but could I recommend a nice organization for people like
yourself? You get to do all the gardening you want ... except they make
you wear a uncomfortable white uniform with no sleeves. It's called the
Funny Farm. Let me know, and I'll see if I can arrange for some people
with guns to pick you up. :-)

-- Salty