Old 26-06-2003, 10:32 PM
John Rutz

Default Planing a pond (will this work)

BenignVanilla wrote:

8. Your Koi will need x number gallons of water to live properly. To
determine x take the number of fish in your pond, divided by the number of
gallons in your pond, cosined with the flow rate of your pump, squared by
the size of your filter area, carry the 2, multiply this by 12, and divide
that number in half. This is the magical number of fish you have in your
pond safely. Even then, see #6.

BV.

its benn a long time since I took a math class if i followd this right
I should be able to keep -.000001 fish in the pond
or did I forget to square the sine of the cosine ?
--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com