Old 26-06-2003, 10:56 PM
John G. Talpa

Default JA-RO-CA Enterprises Flasking Hood

Maybe transcontinental?

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:36:31 -0400, Rob Halgren
wrote in Message-Id: :

That sounds encouraging. I'm tempted to ask if you'd be willing to
act as my agent in procuring one for me. But the cost of
transcendental shipment might not make such an arrangement practical.

Transcendental shipment is usually more than you want to pay. Don't
drink the 'kool-aid', regardless of what they promise you on the other
side. *grin*

Rob

Thanks. I needed that. :-)

The size of the type on this 17" display set to a resolution of 1280 X
1024 is rapidly becoming too small for my deteriorating visual acuity.
This is especially true when my spell checker presents the replacement
words in inverse video.

Of course, that was meant to be 'transcontental.'