Old 26-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Frogleg

Default Lots of Morning Glory seeds

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:31:18 -0700, "Starlord"
wrote:

Out here in the high mojave desert even blindweed would be just another flower
that would not last the summer unless someone grew it and watered it.

I mentioned to someone today that in New Mexico, if you didn't water
something, it dried up and blew away (except goatheads). This came to
mind as I fought my way through rampant ivy, vinca, honeysuckle,
privet, wild grapevine, forsythia, and mint to get close enough to
clip a gardenia bloom from an 8' tall bush. Everything's a trade-off.
You got y'r watering, and I got my weeding/pruning/whacking/sawing off
and cutting down. I also have humidity, which I would happily
donate.