Old 27-06-2003, 02:44 AM

Default [IBC] Those Bonsai Magazines

Sometimes you can extrapolate, but it is usually difficult to tell what is
going on when you walk into the middle of Act Three, Scene Two.

I'm sure you're familiar with Bill V's International Bonsai.

I'd better be; Bill is my teacher. Occasionally I write for it.
I got some interesting responses, pro & con. By the way, I also get peeved at
the articles in the Real Estate section of the Sunday paper that tell how
these high-paid professionals decorate their $300,000 house. I need more
information on what retired people do with a 50-year-old, $76,000 ranch. When Martha
Stewart gets out of jail, she can come and paint my woodwork.
Act Three, Scene Two, extrapolation. I have (I'm drawing a blank on the
author's name) The Art of Flowering Bonsai. I read the chapter on crabapple
several times & didn't get a whole lot out of it. Then just recently, I read it
again & saw the part on wiring secondary branches. Hey, that's where my tree is
right now! Next week I will get busy & wire it.
Iris

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++