Old 06-03-2003, 04:15 AM
GASLEAK2

Default low pressure mist/fog nozzles

low pressure mist/fog nozzles

Thanks, John! I have been looking for some of the 1gph nozzles for a while.
Want to build my own misting system for my patio orchids here in central
florida. Going to operate it on just regular water pressure (50psi). Hope it
works. My orchids hang out on the patio in slatbaskets all year (except on the
coldest nights), and trying to find a way to mist them during the heat of the
day. Now just need to find a way to fertilize with the mist system about once
or twice a month.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Ol' Gator Charlie