Old 27-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Salty Thumb

Default It's bad enough someone destroyed my peony but now...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
t.net:

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message

Ha ha no, but could I recommend a nice organization for people like
yourself? You get to do all the gardening you want ...

Me??? You took the time to suggest land mines, and now you're
disowning the idea? :-)

I guess I should have planted a row of lobelia sarcastemon with that
response. If you're still confused, I'll show you one of my prized
medieval artifacts. It's the fauchard wielded by the Princes of
Greensward. Like all quality medieval weapons, it has a name. It's called
"Sarcastic Revelation".

- Salty

P.S. To Jen is Chicago, too bad about your hostas. Hopefully if it's like
the others mentioned in this group, it'll come back. Until then, don't let
it bug you too much.