Old 27-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default pond survey anyone?

Matt Rosing wrote:

If this sounds interesting and you'd like to help, let me know. I can
write software to create surveys and data bases, but a few people should
think about the questions. Also, I haven't done much with data mining
and I can figure out enough to get it to work but if you have
experience, let me know.

Well, I may be able to help you out. I'm a web admin and have access to
some web survey software (I'm the admin for that too) that makes
creating a web based survey pretty simple. It also allows you to export
the data in tab delimited format so it can be brought into just about
anything for analysis. I also have some experience with analysis. *grin*

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu
(don't bother doing a reply, use the above address as netscape.net is
simply a spam trap)