Old 27-06-2003, 05:08 PM
JimS.

Default Growing Herbs

"Jebediah Kornworthy" wrote in message

Many thanks for your response. I'll have to go to a news group
information forum. Once a guy told me (recently) to cross post to the
different groups so he wouldn't have to read the same post twice. I've
heard at other times that it is unacceptable to cross post and you

shouldn't
do it. I'm not sure what to do at this point but I'm sure I won't lose

any
sleep over it. I rarely cross post anyways.

Thanks for the information on rec.gardens.edible. This is exactly the
information that I was looking for.

Sincerely,

Jeb

Jeb,

Definitely DO NOT cross-post . You will definitely **** off more people by
cross-posting than not. Cross-posting invariably leads to more spam too, so
it's better to annoy that one person. Speaking of which-- I don't quite get
his point, he's still going to see the post twice, once in each newsgroup,
isn't he?

JimS.
Seattle