Old 27-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Shadarack Tailroam

Default [IBC] Madrona?

Actually, I saw your post. The first time I did a search, I came up with
nothing usefull. This time I managed to find one page with some information,
so either I'm using the wrong search engine or just not spending enough time
looking through the pages that the search turns up. Most of the pages seem
to say the same thing - Madrones are very pretty trees that look like bonsai
already. Oh yeah. And they grow wild in the Pacific Northwest. Not really
new information for me. However, the one page I found was pretty good, so.
Thanks!

--Joshua Hughes

"Iris Cohen" wrote in message
You must have missed my post. Go to the Web & do a search on Arbutus

menziesii
bonsai or Pacific madrone bonsai. You will get plenty of information.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)