Old 27-06-2003, 06:08 PM
DigitalVinyl

Default Morning Glory--sudden total yellowing -brownign of bottom leaves

I have a pot with three morning glories and a few small plants filling
the center. The morning glories aren't that full-planted late, had
some trouble.

Today I found that all the bottom leaves on all three are yellow. Some
have tan-grey centers between the veins like they are rotting-burning.
It is on new and large old leaves. They didn't look like this
yesterday afternoon. Yesterday morning I did give this pot some light
liquid fertilizer with the water.

They other 4 plants in the same pot are unaffected. All are green.

Are morning glories a heavier feeder? more sensitive to Iron
deficiency? Some root problem?
COuld this just be light deficiency?
The roof overhangs are blocking more light in that spot that I thought
when I put them there. I could put them out in the sun and maybe they
would either perk up or burn...
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
1st Year Gardener