Old 27-06-2003, 07:11 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default brussel sprouts

D. Helderman wrote:
I've had a garden every summer, but this will be the first one that i've
ever planted brussels sprouts. can anyone give me information on them. Like
if there is anything special i need to do with the plants how tall the
plants get. what part of the plant the brussel sprout thingy grows on.
Stuff like that. I feel so blonde at times.

The sprouts grow on the stalk. You twist the sprouts off at
the stalk, they develop from the bottom up. So you pick the
ones at the bottom first. The stalk will continue to grow
until frost.

--
Bonnie
NJ