Old 06-03-2003, 04:51 AM
The David Clowder

Default White plants HELP!

"The David Clowder" wrote in message
I figured it was close enough to spring (southwestern Arizona, zone 10-11) to dress up my little pond a bit and maybe avoid some of the dread algae bloom, so I bought some water lettuce, hyacinth, mint, and duckweed from a company I've dealt with in the

past. snip

Day three and I went out to a pond that looked like it was covered with ash. All the duckweed is snow white. snip

Any ideas?

Disclaimer: Please bear with my sense of humor.

Being that I live in MD...I would say the white stuff is snow.

BV.

Ummm. . . snow? I've heard about it . . . thought maybe it was just a fantasy.

Gabrielle, with a high of 73F and low of 45F this past week