Old 27-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Len Arzoomanian , BonsaiRI

Default [IBC] Those Bonsai Magazines

From: dalecochoy
Date: 2003/06/27 Fri PM 01:19:33 EDT To:
Subject: [IBC] Those Bonsai Magazines

I liked "Bonsai Europe" so well that for the second year now I asked members
of the local club if they wanted to get in on a group order. I had several
takers. and the magazine is soooo good.

Sorry about hacking your post down so much but I agree! Bonsai Europe is one of the best bonsai magazines around! I have been picking it up, one copy at a time, at New England Bonsai Garden. I decided not to subscribe and pick up just the issues I liked
and I have picked up everyone they have put out since! I guess I should subscribe! My main reason for liking it so much is that they actually work on trees that are attainable to my budget.

Len

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:

http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org