Old 27-06-2003, 09:44 PM
len

Default Tomatoes with Potato Leaf

"sueb" wrote in message
om...
I know that Brandywine tomatoes have "potato" leaves (broad rather
than divided). Do any other types of tomatoes have this kind of
leaf?

The reason for asking: I bought my usual assortment of plants,
they're growing and setting. One of them, an "Aunt Ruby's Green"
has potato leaves. I'm wondering if the plant was mislabelled and
I really got an extra Brandywine.

Susan B.

This is first year we planted some heirloom tomatoes, including Brandywine.
It is true they have wide leaves, like potatoes. We are growing, mortgage
lifter, purple cherrokee, and pink brandywine. Len