Old 28-06-2003, 01:56 AM
Gareee©

Default Yet another pond liner question...

"joe" wrote in message
Gareee© wrote:

So cheapest way to get a liner/alternate material.. local

homedept/lowes,
ect., or online? (I imagine shipng costs hurt the online idea)

My experience FWIW.

My local home depot sells the stuff for a very high price. When I bought
last year (without the benefit of this news group) I finally ordered from:

http://www.justliners.com

I found that, even with shipping (somewhere in Oklahoma to San Diego) it

was
the least expensive I could find. Others on this list have used the
(maybe-probably-the same ) roofing stuff. I wasn't taking a chance at the
time, because ya hate to put your liner down, cover it with rocks and then
find out it isn't fish safe. That's just me.

Joe

I'll not be adding fish.. too much bother. Locally we've seen a black snake,
crayfish, turtles, chipmunks, and salamanders, and that's plenty of wild
life for me! LOL!!

Been there done that on the liner/rock thing, but with a hole in the liner..
I have pretty rocky ground, so I'll be having to put down a good layer of
sand.

I'll check out that website though...

Thanks for the reply! Any other opinions??

--
Gareee©
Homepage: