Old 28-06-2003, 01:56 AM
Michael Shaffer

Default Yet another pond liner question...

www.pondliner.com

Good site

Gareee© wrote:
Some of our pond plans have had to change, and now we're looking at a 10x10
or 15x15 pond in the backyard with a small waterfall.

I know that people have mentioned using roof liner as pond liner, and others
have recommended ordering it online and having it shipped.

What's the best way to buy it for the price conscious? Advantage's
disadvantages??

We were going to have a small pond with a spring flowing through it, but
some of the grading may have forced us to change that idea, since there's a
8ft tall pile o dirt near it now.

The waterfall in the front hasn't changed, but I don't think we will be able
to feed enough water to make it look nice enough, and might have to rely on
seasonal watershed for our "falls". (There was no line put in before the
rocks were placed, and they are FAR to large to move unless you have a large
track hoe.)

We'll have the grader dig out about 3-4 ft., and 15x15, and I'll backfill
the dirt to create a more pleasing shape, if needed.

So cheapest way to get a liner/alternate material.. local homedept/lowes,
ect., or online? (I imagine shipng costs hurt the online idea)