Old 28-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Dave Allyn

Default slightly OT -- wine recipies

thanks for the help.. I looked at he tomato wine recp you posted...
FINALLY!! something to use all my extra toms for!

on the other hand, I did check out rec.crafts.winemaking shortly after
the post. 700+ messges later.... managed to find a link to a
website that has ALL the basics, and TONS of recipies. a VERY good
site IMHO... Link is below.

rambling begins
To tell you the truth, I actally learned alot in a short time... not
just about winmaking, but about wild fruits, grapes, etc. I never
knew what the white on the grapes was, but Now I understand the
importance my mom always put on washing the grapes before making juice
when I was a kid... There is lots of other information about how
the process works, what each part does, and how things can go wrong...
to anyone interested in makeing, or just bored and interested, check
it out!
/rambling

here's the link I promised:
Jack Keller, The Winemaking Home Page