Old 28-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Larry Beach

Default All-Glass Twin-Flo Corner Overflow Tanks any experiance?

Hi,
Any one out there have any experiance with the All-Glass Twin-Flo
Corner Overflow tanks. This system looks like it would fit my plans very
nicely. I will be building my next tank into a wall. with access to it from
inside my closet. I am fortunate enought to have well water that for years
have been able to just run strait into my tanks for water changes with no
ill effects. I an now looking to take this to the next level. Daily
automatic water changes. By utilizing something like this overflow system I
could let a slow constant drip of fresh water into the tank at say one or
two percent water change daily. The excess will just go out the overflow and
down the drain. With a constant supply of fresh clean water I am thinking no
filtering would be required. My be some sort of circulation could be of use.
Is anyone already employing this technique already?

LB