Old 28-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Larry Beach

Default All-Glass Twin-Flo Corner Overflow Tanks any experiance?

Hi,
Any one out there have any experiance with the All-Glass Twin-Flo
Corner Overflow tanks. This system looks like it would fit my plans very
nicely. I will be building my next tank into a wall. with access to it from
inside my closet. I am fortunate enought to have well water that for years
have been able to just run strait into my tanks for water changes with no
ill effects. I an now looking to take this to the next level. Daily
automatic water changes. By utilizing something like this overflow system I
could let a slow constant drip of fresh water into the tank at say one or
two percent water change daily. The excess will just go out the overflow and
down the drain. With a constant supply of fresh clean water I am thinking no
filtering would be required. My be some sort of circulation could be of use.
Is anyone already employing this technique already?

LB

Old 01-07-2003, 02:32 AM
RedForeman

[...]

This could be funny... keep us posted... btw, you might need more room than
a closet to have access to the tank... ever try changing filter media with
one hand behind your back??

water overflow? - newbie question capTain Ponds 5 13-05-2003 08:32 PM
Skimmer overflow? Sue Alexandre Ponds 3 28-04-2003 11:56 PM
Shurly some one must have experiance of Black Boy PaddyS Plant Biology 0 05-04-2003 03:32 PM
Laguna Power Flo naki Ponds 2 05-04-2003 07:32 AM
Shurly some one must have experiance of Black Boy PaddyS Plant Biology 0 16-03-2003 04:32 AM