Old 28-06-2003, 04:08 PM

Default Some advice needed on cyclamens

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:31:16 +0100, Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson
wrote:

The message
from Victoria Clare contains these words:

snipped

If they are the more common hardy types, i.e. C. hederifolium, C. coum
or even the non-hardy C persicum, they will be dying down now. They
should begin to throw out new leaves in about August/Sept if C.
hederifolium and early to mid winter if either of the other two.

Janet G

Janet, and others, many thanks for your responses. I emptied out one
pot and there were a number of pea sized tubers so I am looking
forward to the autumn to see how they develop.

Best wishes

Andrew J
Dundee