Old 28-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Scarecrow issues

Sue Alexandre wrote:
I am AFRAID to mention to my husband that I'd like the scarecrow a little
higher. He will rig up something that he thinks is PERFECT, and won't hear
me when I suggest that it might not be what I had in mind. Then of course,
when I don't use it, he'll pout for a week. I try to solve these little
problems by myself because he will "overkill" the solution and end up with
some contraption that is far too complicated. I DID find that the
Scarecrow people now make a "wall mount" for the head, but I'm not sure I
want it to be that permanent. But . . . we could use the wall mount on a 2
x 4 and still be able to move that around somewhat, right?
Sue

We have plenty pvc, I'm thinking of using that. I'll let
you know
what I end up doing.

--
Bonnie