Old 28-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Drakanthus

Default Copper Fountains

Hello Group.
www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk is the address of my website where you
can see my hand made copper fountains.I am based in Lowestoft,
Suffolk.
I would be grateful for any constructive criticisms of my website. I
would be even more grateful for any orders!!

The way one has to click the MENU to make it slide out is entertaining, but
not practical. Are you aiming to show your expertise in web gadgets or to
make the site quick and easy to navigate for a potential buyer?

It would be more convenient if the prices were shown with the items. EMS1
caught my eye but not only is there no price under it, there is no reference
to it on your price list either.

--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).