Old 28-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Jim W

Default Copper Fountains

Tony Bull wrote:

Hello Group.
www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk is the address of my website where you
can see my hand made copper fountains.I am based in Lowestoft,
Suffolk.
I would be grateful for any constructive criticisms of my website. I
would be even more grateful for any orders!!

Strange site.. Bad artifacts on your top RH side catapillar logo.. you
need to clean it up a bit methinks? Colours are very weird A copper
brown with dayglow green ivy leaves etc down the LH side? Menu is..
working but pointless if I hadn't read the other post I would have
though it was non functional and gone away. You would need to add 'click
for menu' or click me or something, mebbe?

As you have only +5 pages a plain text menu across the top of the page
with an anchor and links to it next to each image would be
better/simpler

Simple text menu would be thus:

{ HOME | Pond or Garden | Patio or Conservatory | Price List | email
form }

Hope this helps...

As for the product.. very nice! any free samples?;-)))
Looking at the prices you'll have fun competing with the sheds like B&Q
I'm sure..

//
Jim