Old 28-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Comprehensive species listing started!

Eric,

The site is beautiful, to be expected given the wonderful quality of your
photos.

Diana

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
OK folks,

So I've been doing this photography thing about 18 months now. I have

almost
1400 different photos of various species. I don't know how many individual
species - over 1000 I am sure.

It's been a long time coming, but I finally have started a comprehensive
alphabetical species listing.

The first page is at:

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/SPECIES/abc.html

Enjoy and let me know what you think! This is not intended to compete with
Jay Pfal's site, of which I am an enthusiastic contributor. Instead it

just
exhibits the photographs that I take, and now in a better organized

fashion.

More pages will follow relatively shortly.

Oh - taxonomic corrections are always welcome!

-Eric in SF
http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/photos.html