Old 28-06-2003, 11:45 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default aeonium propagation

The message
from "Charlie Pridham" contains these words:

Do you put yours under cover for winter? I know Charlie's in a mild
area, not sure where you are Chris.

Janet

They will only take light frost for a short period, but mine are all
outdoors (I'm even further west than Charlie). They're quite common in
gardens of west Cornwall.

Sorry Janet I should have said, mine are in a pot and come in for winter,
too cold and or wet here for them.

Oh good, different advice, so eventually I can try both :-) The
opportunities to test very tender stuff here will probably lead to some
losses, but tender plants are such a novelty I can't resist trying. Atm
he's in a wide pot with black ophiopogon (sp?) very dark houseleeks
whose name I forget, and some purple stones from the beach.

Janet.