Old 29-06-2003, 07:32 AM
Bolero

Default Alphabetical Species Photography listing completed!

I wish I could be that impressed but I don't know what:

"Impressed as all get out"

means???

LOL........well it sounds very impressed.

"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
Hate to sound like a broken record but, WOW...impressive as all get
out.

Dave

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:03:05 GMT, "Dave"
wrote:

I have to agree with Rick, you have done a terrific job. Thanks
"Rick~" wrote in message

Eric,
just did a quick click thru some of the shots you have at
your site and all I can say is WOW, very impressive pics and an
easy to maneuver site.
rick~

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Hi all,

Here's an update to my note from earlier this week.

The Long Awaited Alphabetical Listing of Orchid Species
Photographs on my
website is complete!!

The entry page is:

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/SPECIES/ab.html

Thanks for everyone's kind comments, corrections, and
suggestions.

Please take a look and enjoy the wonderful photographs of the
many different
orchid species in the world.

As always, suggestions and corrections, particularly taxonomic
ones, are
greatly appreciated.

-Eric in SF

Dave Fouchey, WA4EMR