Old 29-06-2003, 07:32 AM
Bolero

Default Alphabetical Species Photography listing completed!

I must admit I do like your site, it has been needed for some time and I
will be using it as a reference point now that I am a student orchid judge.

Bolero

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Dave and everyone else,

Thanks for the kind words - it's been fun the last 18 months taking all

the
pictures. I have 20-30 more photos in the processing queue and I am going

White Oak Orchids on Monday to shoot. Then the July San Francisco Orchid
Society meeting is Tuesday night! *smile*

We can actually all thank Microsoft for this new alphabetical listing.

When
I copied the tables out of IE and pasted them into Excel, they copied
PERFECTLY as tables, including the links. Without that, this would have
probably never happened.

An even bigger project is in the works for late summer/early fall with
another orchid photographer friend of mine - so be prepared! He's got even
more species in his database than I do.

-Eric in SF

"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
Hate to sound like a broken record but, WOW...impressive as all get
out.