Old 29-06-2003, 09:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Scarecrow issues

I dunno, Joe.... that seems a little too simple. I don't really feel like
I've accomplished anything unless I have to toil over it and be very
frustrated with it throughout the process. Your solution makes sense, is
quick, simple, cheap and probably very effective. Wonder if I could live
with something along that theory?
Sue

Sue, you can still toil and improve on Joe's idea. ;o) Instead of wire, how
about velcro tape to hold it to the post? Mine is next to the cement patio
so doesn't have your problem.

Today I just hooked up the one in the lilypond, it's in sand, so we'll see
how much it moves overnight. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~