Old 29-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Collecting Yews

They stand four feet tall by three feet wide. They are growing in sandy
loamy soil. I should be able to get most of the root ball on each and
re-plant them right away (waiting until next spring to work on them).

Give them more time than that to establish themselves. I'm far from an
expert at tree survival on collected trees, but I suspect that if you lift
them now (heat of summer????), they'll need more than until next Spring to
be solid enough to get work on.

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net
"A community that excludes even one of its members is no community at all"
- Dan Wilkins

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++