Old 29-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Eric Hunt

Default Alphabetical Species Photography listing completed!

Bolero,

Great, that's one of the reasons I do this! I'm only 31, but I've seen the
Internet grow since I was in high school, before the World Wide Web. (Yes,
there WAS an Internet before the web!) There is amazing promise for the
incredible exchange of information, but an even greater risk that it's going
to become a sea of muddy nothing. Here's my little part to keep that from
happening!

I'll be updating constantly, so keep it bookmarked. I have more photos to
process and will be doing another shoot tomorrow and another on Tuesday. =)

-Eric in SF

"Bolero" wrote in message
I must admit I do like your site, it has been needed for some time and I
will be using it as a reference point now that I am a student orchid

judge.