Old 29-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Antonius

Default ProForm-C ( broad spectrum Disease Treatment)

Hello,

I would like to know if any one has used the (ProForm-C) formula for
Parasite control. The instructions require that a minimum 10% to 25%
pre-dosing water change be done after the initial treatment, (3
treatments required). It also requires that you do use a
non-sulfinate or sulfoxylate based water conditioner to remove
chlorine, chloramines. My question is what brand of chlorine remover
is Non-sulfinate?

I did a complete water change before the initial dosing of the pond,
then I used (AmQuel) instant water detoxifier and waited 24hrs, then
dosed with ProForm-C.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tony de Korte