Old 30-06-2003, 01:32 AM
Susan Erickson

Default slug trouble

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:36:33 -0700, profpam
wrote:

Charley's has a Slug Pub for sale on p.53 of their catalog. They say to
"use beer or a potato slice for bait." I have never tried this;
however, I am wondering what the HG tv program mentioned to use as bait?

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

They just loaded it with the gray liquid slug killer. They were
setting it up outdoors and I imagine they would have nestled it
down in the dirt a bit. I thought I would try miniaturizing it
and putting it in a pot to see if the snails would be attracted.
I was interested in the attraction and the water protection. We
don't have kids, cats, or dogs in the gh anymore.
SuE