Old 30-06-2003, 01:08 PM
ScoobyRCP

Default I hate Japanese beetles

So far the best JB killer I've found is Ortho's Isotox. Kills them dead on the
spot, and seems to have a local residual effect for several days as evidenced
by the ever increasing number of little dead bodies under the rose (JB bodies
of course). I only use ot on the effected roses since it is also toxic to any
other helpful critter.....but I hate the JB so much I'll sacrifice a few of the
beneficial critters to keep my roses. My wife says I get entirely TOO much
pleasure from attacking the JB.......hmmm!! :-)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.