Old 30-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Pinkpggy

Default Do people use UV lights?

We have a uv light on our 270 gallon pond, and I would now hate to do without
it. Last year we had such a mess. I tried chemicals which was a mistake. We
bought the uv light at the end of the season last year and within just a few
days noticed a big difference. This year by starting out with it, we have had
no pea soup water at all. We still have alage but its not the kind that makes
pea soup water. Lots of plants help too, so have lots of them. You can see
our pond on our home page, its with my signature.
Jan
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/us.html