Old 06-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Bougainvillea advice

Cathy,

I am, no expert with the Bougainvillea, but I have four of them blooming
for the last two months. I do water them when they are dry, and I have
been known to feed them a 1/4 teaspoon of Superbloom 12-55-6 off and on
through the winter into spring. ;-) .

I do try and wait for warmer weather (spring) to repot. But the
Bougainvillea is a tough baby, and I have repotted them during the
coldest part of a winter, (of course they were in my heated green
house). It was a decision due to the look of the plant. It came
through quite well.

Good luck,

Carl

CLSC wrote:

Hi Marty,
I have done this with them, but they are past "potbound within reason".
That's why I was wondering about the reporting.
Cathy
Catherine Spence Calley - - (MO. zone 6/7)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++