Old 30-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Mary Kniss

Default Good Fertilizer for Palms

There are palm tree fertilizers specifically oriented to our Arizona
climate, located at most any local nursery, Home Depot or Lowes. My
favorite is the "Arizona's Best" brand palm tree fertilizer.

Mary

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:16:05 -0700, Sharon
wrote:

I'm a fairly new resident of Arizona. Can someone recommend a good
fertilizer for palms? I have a Mediterranean Fan Palm that is beautiful
and has been growing quite quickly. However, this summer some of the
fronds are starting to yellow. I have been using a dry granular palm
food but I have been told that I should use liquid nitrogen. Does anyone
have any experience with this? What should I look for and where can I
purchase it?

Sharon