Old 30-06-2003, 10:58 PM
Russ and Cathy

Default pond water clearing

Easter weekend we built a 600 gallon pond. The water turned green a few days
after we filled it. FINALLY after doing repeated complete water changes, i
just gave up and said "the heck with it". I know...... i know... patience is
a virtue but who likes green water? Well i have left it alone now for a few
weeks and by darn, it is clearing. YEAH!!!!! I can finally see my fish! So
there is hope for all who have green water!!!
BTW thanks to reading this group, I started giving my fish watermelon and
oranges. They LOVE them!
Thanks for all the tips everyone. I am now happily enjoying my pond.
Cathy