Old 30-06-2003, 11:56 PM
SlimFlem

Default clown loaches in my planted tank

Ahhhh, that could be it. I've seen MTS coming out at night after the lights
go out. That's probably it.

thanks.

"Jeff Lowe" wrote in message

"SlimFlem" wrote in message
I usually don't cross post stuff, but I wanted to see what you guys in

this
ng might think about this:

----

My 6 clown loaches are doing some strange stuff, at least to me. I have

75g planted tank and my 6 clown loaches like to go to the very top of

the
tank and "root" along the glass just above the water line. they make a

very
loud popping, slurping, clicking noise when they do this. the 2 big
angelfish and rainbow fish come up and watch like something strange is

going
on, but they do not do this. i have looked where they are doing this

and
cannot see anything on the glass they could possibly be trying to eat.

what
could they possibly be doing? is this an indicator of a problem in the
tank?

Many snails lay their eggs above the water line. I suspect this may be

what
the loaches are after.
Jeff