Old 30-06-2003, 11:56 PM
SlimFlem

Default new pic of the right side of my tank...

thanks Leigh. i'm proud of how my tank is doing right now. you can't really
tell from the pic, but the background plants are 80% Crypt's. There is some
Val mixed in as well. Here's a closer picture...I'd like to know what kind
of Crypt's they are....there really wasn't a name besides Crypts when I
bought them.

http://idoneous.net/images/75_tank/p4.jpg

http://idoneous.net/images/75_tank/p3.jpg

as you can see from the last pic, i have this algea of some type growing in
the front on top of the florite. i don't have anymore algea problems except
this...but it doesn't really spread very fast and the Angelfish eat it a
lot. do you know what kind of algea this might be and what i can maybe do
to get rid of it or slow it down more? the farowellas, whiptail, and otto's
don't touch it as far as I can tell.

thanks.

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Plants look like they're growing well!

I like that Val in the background. It's just the right height. Mine

tends to
get too tall. :-P

Leigh